Reserve Your Spot HERE!
Bless The Gym one-day workshop is a hands on weightlifting tutorial with American Record Holder (94kg Weight Class: C&J 211kg/465Lb with a 377kg/831Lb Total) and Olympian Kendrick Farris where athletes and coaches get a natural feel for the snatch and clean&jerk. We’ll breakdown common weightlifting myths and teach individuals – whether they be coaches, athletes, or aspiring weekend warriors – how to feel what’s right with movements to help build a sound foundation of fundamentals.
Over the past 19 years Kendrick has been training and competing on the highest level, and he loves to share his experience and knowledge with people that are striving to get better. The BlessTheGym workshop is designed to help individuals learn to do the movements to the best of their abilities, as well as continue to shed light on the benefits and exciting things happening in the sport of weightlifting.
- have members that are interested in perfecting their weightlifting movements?
- have coaches that are looking to expand their knowledge to better serve your clients?
- want peace of mind knowing that all your clients will be safe performing the snatch and clean&jerk?
That’s why BlessTheGym & Kendrick Farris are here, to help make YOU or YOUR gym the best it can.
- Create a program where safety and personal records can be achieved.
- Create a team that has the same foundation of thought helping your vision stay alive.
- Create a buzz in your area.
What to expect:
- Learn the key points to weightlifting
- Learn how to move
- Learn to listen to your body
- 08:55am … Meet with Kendrick and/or (Coach)
- 09:00 … Workshop begins (snatch)
- 10:30 … Full lifts up to 80%
- 11:00 … Winding down snatch portion
- 11:30 … Lunch (break)
- 12:00 … Workshop continues (c&jerk)
- 01:00 … Full lifts up to 80%
- 01:30 … Winding Down
- 02:00 … Conclusion